Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mothers Group... Finally!

Thursday was Baby E's 3 - 4 months community health clinic visit.. I am pleased to hear that she is all fine and healthy, but did feel a bit disappointed to see a different nurse. I really liked the previous one. Not that the new one is bad, she's just a bit too strong and all over the place. The old one was very calm. Then the nurse said The Mothers group was today! I tried to go last time but the trip was unsuccessful, besides they weren't there and Baby E still hated being in the car (so glad she is over it!). My neighbor who came with me immediately encouraged me to stay. It was almost lunch time, me being starving actually just wanted to go and eat! But I stayed.

There were ten of us altogether, plus the nurse. I enjoyed seeing other babies and other mums cope with their newborns. There was only one that was 3.5 months old like Baby E though, the rest were around 4-8 weeks old. It was certainly an eye opener for me, discovering I wasn't the only one who do a few stuff that aren't supposed to be right. Also one thing I have noticed they all seemed to adore their babies so much. It was just pleasant to see the joy on their faces. Love this group!! I'm happy I went! Can't wait for next week then...

"Lots of tummy time to relieve wind!" The nurse said.

No comments:

Post a Comment